Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn

Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn
www.sfluxe.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Fabulous Number by Marc Jacob

Greek Goddess Kate Moss

Co-Chairs
Designer Marc Jacob and Super Model Kate Moss

Kate Moss at The Metropolitan Museum of Art



Wow....It's been awhile since I've seen A or THE piece that I'd die for...And for sure when this dress came across my eyes, I totally melted, overcome by the chicness and style of this beautiful number by Marc Jacob. As a fashion stylist that travels around the globe to capture the latest in fashion, I am not easily impressed. Really.
This gold lame asymmetrical dress worn originally by Kate Moss at The Metropolitan Museum of Art's 2009 Costume Institute Gala in New York certainly captivated me. It is a phenomenal investment to welcome/enjoy 2010....Cheers!!! Now available online at net-a-porter.com.








No comments:

Post a Comment