Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn

Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn
www.sfluxe.com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Look Of The Golden Globe: The Black Dress


At the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the Black Dress was the star. Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz were among my favorites taking the little black dress to new heights. I really loved the simplicity of Courtney's dress. She looked absolutely radiant, chic, and sophisticated, showing off her perfectly toned body with a fitted number by Victoria Beckham.

Courtney Cox

The Latin bombshell, Penelope Cruz, dazzled in a classic Old Hollywood style, a fitted banded dress by Giorgio Armani Prive.

Penelope Cruz

Wow! The incomparable Halle Berry knows how to brighten a room. Her Va Va Voom number by Kaufman Franco showcased the star's flawless body to the appreciation of the crowd and the envy of many.

Halle Berry



To. Die. For. By far, my favorite black dress was the sexy Valentino number worn by Jennifer Aniston. She really rocked the dress. The slip on one thigh added the final touch of sexiness.

Jennifer Aniston


We all know the little black dress has been an essential element in the wardrobe for many years. Personally, I am not in love with black dresses so believe me when I say I am not easily impressed. I have to admit though that the little black dress stole the show and my heart this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment