Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn

Look of the day: Karen Tamblyn
www.sfluxe.com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Paris Fashion Week Pret-A-Porter 2010: My Journey

I have to admit that this season, I was not sure whether to attend the always anticipated PFW or the extravaganza of the Oscars in LA. Between the chaos of both ends overlapping with pure fashion, I needed to make a decision.....I chose Paris!! And without any reservation, I must say that My Paris Fashion Trip was absolutely divine!!!!

In the midst of the cold weather the beauty and energy of Paris has refueled and fed my inner fashion spirit and creativity.....How could it not? Being a city of fashion, beauty and romance, once you inhale its beauty you become immersed in it....living and breathing it, all at once.

My first stop was Costes, one of my favorites lunch/dinner and after hours drinks place. What started as late lunch ended up with after hour drinks...what a surprise!!! Here, we saw many familiar faces and friends from all over the world. Sometimes I forget that Paris is my second home. The ambience is chic and sophisticated and surrounded by the most fashionable and beautiful jet-set....from super models, fashion editors, designer and entrepreneurs to local Parisians, Tres Chic!!!

At Matignon
Rohan Virmani and Joel Goodrich

Matignon was my next stop. Located at 3 Avenue Matignon, it is the latest and newest restaurant/club. The food was to die for...cooked to PERFECTION!!! Here, fashion goers attended the latest after fashion parties. And if you are off to something more intimate while rubbing shoulders with parisian VIP's, then just around the corner, literally a few meters away, there is of one of the most exclusive address in town, Le Mathis at 3 Rue de Ponthieu.....the intimacy of the small bar draped in red provokes a strong reaction. You either love it or hate it....I particularly loved it!!

If you are in Paris: Here are a few of my favorite places to eat, drink and enjoy the beauty of the Capital of the FASHION WORLD!!

NY Fashion Designer Sonya Rolin
Matignon
3 Avenue Matignon
75008 Paris

Le Montana:
28 Rue Saint-Benoit
Boulevard Saint-Germain
75006 Paris

Societe
4 Place saint Germain
75006 Paris
+33153636060

L'Avenue
41 Anenue Montagna
750008 Paris
+33140701491

Le Blitz Tequila Bar
40 Avenue Pierre Premier De Serbie
75016 Paris

Le Baron
6 Avenue Marceau
75008 Paris
+3314720041


No comments:

Post a Comment